Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Self Inflicted Liposuction

M y F e l l o w V i s i o n a r i e s ,
I Am Fat...
My body feels heavy...
I sweat profusely...
I smell like vinegar...
My fingers are huge...
I look clumsy...
My face is oily...


I NEED TO GET RID OF
MY FAT FAST!


So, with the help of my trusty cellular phone, I discovered a way to alter my face and help me decide which part (my face) should I insert an unsterilized straw and suck fat...

here's the results, pic one please and tell me...
(Click to enlarge)

Geeeeeez, I think I'm gaining a pound a day... I'm now 220lbs.

Anyway, your comments makes me happy!
Gimme more!
Thanks!

Goodbye and Goodluck to my new face!

Your fatsucking buddy,
-dosporkypinge

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 15, 2006, Blogger garytarugo said...

haha! gusto ko yung pic mo sa taas sa right side. astig ang dating mo dun. para kang vietnamese johnny bravo. hehe.

 
At Monday, October 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuya dos wag kna magpapayat..kse hnde kna dos nun..uno kna.. oist scary ung mga pic mo..hahaha..galing mo tlga...
__keem

 
At Saturday, August 15, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

in fairness pumayat ka na after 2 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home