Friday, September 22, 2006

Liftstickin' Placenta on my Lips...

Dear associates,

When I came to school this morning, our building feels so deserted and our room empty with the chairs perfectly lined side-by-side .

At 7:45 A.M my classmates appeared and polluted our room with noises ranging from Cath's whisper to Alvin and Kim's "Morning Tandem Hurray” but the opposite happened. I’m alone…

My humble self started to panic (Can’t stand being alone) when suddenly, Botbot appeared out of nowhere closely followed by Ate Deng. Seeing them feels much better than discharging all my urine trapped for 3 days.

Ate Deng said that classes have been cut for the University Wide Intramurals.

Without anything to do, Ate Deng, together with Virgie and Botbot created a scheme aimed at ruining my life-long-protected “reputation”; by putting some lipstick on my succulent lips.


Below is the video of the whole process… (its all gag, nothing more.)




and the final product.

Icky!

After that, Ate Deng and I went to the Main Campus for some photolovin' photography sessions… (I'll post the pictures later...)

P.S. Finally, I’ve found Ms. Pam Miras blog (of the Bloodbank film fame). Yippee!!!

(Honestly, I looked "cuter" with lipstick but it tastes awful…)

Anyway, goodbye!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dos! What are you doing?

You look like Mr. Fu!

Grabehhh...

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the flavor strawberry lips stick from everbilena

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006, Blogger garytarugo said...

i love your blog.

 
At Saturday, October 07, 2006, Blogger Lyka Bergen said...

Aaaaay! Bongga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home