Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Shallowness Revealed!

Hello friends...

This is me, Dos and I wanted to commit Suicide.

The Suicide of a Unexistent Mind!

I don't mean to kill myself, just wanted to change my ideologies, outlook in life etc...

I have this strange outlook in life, to be shallow and not affected by social weather change...

Because serious people sometimes bores me...

And it pains me now. I cant understand poetry, simple jokes, novels etc... Even the simplest of simple instructions, my brain needs to buffer at high capacity.

And my shortfilms were pure elongated jokes...

My stories were pure humor.

I wanted to be serious, dead serious...

I think I became so Shallow, Now!

I want to be a little "deep"... Just a little, gradually, I'll be there...

Oh please... is there any plant I can eat to change my brain's wavelength...

How i envy Pam Miras...

But I dont want to die yet, I still need to win at Cannes, or Oscars... or just go to Poland and be a Holocaust victim.

That way, I'll never die, immortality gained! But that's not possible, I'm a mere human eating rice and breathing Manila's stale air...

Anyway, my cat needs some huggin'

Au Revoir!

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006, Blogger Pamstr said...

Dos, di na raw po sila tumatanggap ng new registrations sa clustrmap, unless invited by an existing registered user. So invite mo ko please? email ad ko: pam_miras@yahoo

Maraming salamat.


How do I invite another user?

Existing users have an 'invite' button on the very BOTTOM of their login ('admin') page, i.e. the one you get to via the 'Admin' link at the top of any ClustrMaps.com page... a user then just needs to enter a friend's email address, and the friend will receive an invitation with a link to register.

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so...wrong.... you're deep if you realized that you are not too deep, since you think about those stuffs...That makes you DEEP.--paula

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dont know me personally but one thing is sure, youre deep man! Look at your posts, even youre a philippino, you can connect to other nationalities. Paula's right, youre deep because youve understood your shallowness.

nyway, nice blog! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home