Thursday, August 31, 2006

Death and stuffs... Weird...

YESTERDAY, we went to the Loyola Memorial Park in Marikina to visit my grandfathers grave. There's no particular occasion, only because its a clear day and my grandma wanted to plant some plants on top of the tombstone.


I got sad that day because my grandpa, which we call "Tatay" tells me stories about World War II which is one of my favorite topics...



Then I saw this strange cat that keeps following me... She's alone too...

I wanted to adopt her but I can't.

**********

While eating the snacks we brought, I saw this man walking regally holding a pot of flowers. He looked so sad, based on his footsteps.




When he left, i looked at the tomb, its her wife. So sad... I don't want that to happen to me...

**********

That day, I saw this dog in front of our gate. He's dead also...



So sad, I wanted to be a dog myself and teach my master about the Jewish Holocaust.

**********

By evening, I checked my e-mail and found this very shocking message from Titus-Brandsma.

"Patay na si Ka Elmo"

Ka Elmo (photo courtesy of demented-online.blogspot.com) is an Indie Artist (thats what I want to call him.) I've worked with him with Khavn in Ang Pamilyang Kumakain Ng Lupa, an indie film. The last time I saw him was at the movie "Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso".

So sad, he's a very jolly person. The indie film society would surely miss him...

**********

While at the cemetery, we talked the Mang Teddy, the caretaker of my grandfathers' grave. He told us that yesterday, they unearthed a coffin buried in 1974 to collect the boned and combine t with its relative in the same grave. When they opened the coffin, they saw the cadaver still intact and lets say "Fresh" with its flesh and everything...

That got me wondering, is that dead person does'nt want to die yet?

Oh, I'm feeling so sad today...

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my pare.. that must be sad.... ___pipaychun____

 
At Wednesday, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang bagal naman magload ng site mo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home