Saturday, August 26, 2006

Jeepney Buggers

Today was the worst jeepney ride I got on my entire life!

While I'm riding a jeepney to take my tired body to home, there were 2 persons in front of me that keeps on laughing after looking at me. What the #^%@! Anyway, to keep my composure, i just read the reviewer for tomorrows exam. The hell! they imitated me by bringing out an FHM Magazine!



So irritating! Anyway, before they stepped out, i caught them on video! Notice the guy looking at me and the camera. Wala na siyang kakampi kaya patingin-tingin nalang... hahaha!

It really made my day bad. bad. bad. bad.


Speaking of FHM, Sassy Girl Jeon Ji-Hyun is my current crush hehehe.



Anyway, I've heard in the news that the Solar System excludes Pluto... They removed Pluto because... Just read it here...

and

I heard somewhere a song with explicit lyrics in tagalog that is rumored to be sung by Ali Sotto... Hmmm... I'll post a link here if possible....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nangyari na yan skn. Peace man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home