Monday, September 18, 2006

Farewell Organized Time!

Dear Brethrens,

Starting today, I'll be watching over my cats 24 hours a day, 6 days a week (of course, I need a break)

Because..

I will be an irregular student next semester (or year).

I'm not allowed to miss my Statistics class with Sir Cortez (The man with the silver teeth) because I've
already been absent twice and his class allows only up to three absences. Three absences and you're out, dropped, expelled. Whatever.

Anyway, I woke up at
11:30 this morning and his class at 12nn because I did something bad last night which is really bad. (It’s not what you think it is. Its something with literature, spoiled literature.) Legally, I'm Late and therefore dropped on his subject!

Goodbye Regularity! I welcome myself to the Irregular Student's Society!

I hope so not.

Here I am blogging instead of going to school for our “Musicalle” presentation at Sir Jerico’s Class.... Anyway, my next class would be at 3pm (world lit). I hate 3 hour long subjects!

Honestly, I felt weird today... I think I'll just sleep with my eyes open at our classroom.

To all friends, pardon and goodbye!

Hahahaha!

4 Comments:

At Monday, September 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that being an irregular student is a big ish... It's still depends on the students.As I percieve.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006, Blogger Dos Ocampo said...

Thanks for the comment! Really, i dont want to be an irregular student. I dont know why, maybe because of the "Long Breaks" usually associated with being an irreg student. Anyway, thanks...

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i see...

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha?seryoso ba yan kuya dos??? wag naman...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home