Saturday, October 07, 2006

Repenting for my Sins

Dear Classmates that gives me answers to the exam,

Last Wednesday, I visited a link on Ms Pam's blog. Its an online quiz on which level of hell a person belongs. Well, I went to the SEVENTH! (Beware! I eat cats!)

So in order to repent for my sins (and better be at the purgatory) I helped my mother (a devout catholic) clean our church.

(Self portrait! hehehe)

Eventhough I didnt mop the floor seriously ( it was all play, I promise) my mom (a living female priest) finds my mopping good and the floor's really shiny! (God bless me!)

(that's my mom)


(My mother and her magical broom...)

And that very day, my dream of becoming a lector came true! but only short lived because some idiot went near the altar and laughed at me and was evident at the picture... (Yes, he's an idiot, the village idiot which every baranggay has.)


I can sing the ABC song in perfect pitch! Superstardoom, here we go!

***

Also, on my way home from CCP today, our bus passed through this wrecked billboard structrue which in the news crashed on a bus. It is located in Magallanes Flyover.

Just thinking, the structure's position was really wonderful and magnificent, might as well profit from it by converting it to a "Manila's Killer Billboard Memorial"


Well, just kidding! Oh and thanks for the comments! I love reaaaading them... Im happy to know some people apppreciate my blog (which i created specifically to practice my english and make myself a little "Literate Coño"...) Tama nga si Gary Tarugo, there can only be one Pinoy Pop Supersatar! (with the devirginized Regine of course... [You've heard it right, Umamin na!])



That's it for today, I need to make some news articles...

Au revoir!

Sincerely,
Dos the wreckage

10 Comments:

At Saturday, October 07, 2006, Blogger Polahola said...

hmm.. au revoir is 'hello';as to boujour is 'goodbye'in french..!And with the Conio thing, you don't wanna be a nouveaux riche right?... Repentance that is..joie de vivre!^_^

 
At Saturday, October 07, 2006, Blogger Dos Ocampo said...

No. Bonjour literally means GOOD DAY in French whereas Au Reviour is Goodbye. it is much different from A Bientot which is see you later! hahahahahaah! sino ba to?

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isaiah, good morning in french is bonjour and your au revoir goodbye. try to read the books

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006, Blogger Polahola said...

haha... I still don't believe you guys. I'll believe what I wanted to...!

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006, Blogger Polahola said...

kuya palink! sa staple moh

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger Dos Ocampo said...

PP, just create your own "Reverse French" Language hehehe... SO This CONFLICT SOLVED! CASE ADJOURNED

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuya dos ako to si keem..ahehe..ang galing mo tlga alo na sa photg..sana magign gnyan din ako..huhuhuu...desperadang photog ko eh..regaluhan mko ng camera ha..ahehehe..joke... ilove your blog tlga!!!! panalo ng sobra...ciao!

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nakita nyo ba yung pic ni gary tarugo, huge!

 
At Monday, October 09, 2006, Blogger Dos Ocampo said...

sino yung anonymous na yun? who you you who? crush mo si gary tarugo no? hehehe... visit mo blog nya.

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006, Blogger Polahola said...

haha may ic ayows macheck nga si pare...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home