Monday, September 24, 2007

PUTOSHAP Lessons



Courage:
Doing something you are afraid to do.



My courage was tested when my professor asked me to teach third year students some basic Photoshop.


Why me?


Sabi nga sa Bible, share what we have and God will bless us. (
Proverbs 19:17)

So, I basically shared my tiny knowledge on Photoshop to other people. Kahit maliit, nakatulong pa rin! Giving is not the amount nor quantity, it is the generosity of the heart.

I can say that some of them are
much knowledgeable in Photoshop after my lecture. I didn't feel ashamed that they are much better than me. The greatest gift of a student to his teacher is when his student exceeds him.




Masarap pala magturo... Sana maulit muli!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 01, 2007, Blogger sherma said...

tapos na ba ang session nyo? :D

 
At Monday, October 01, 2007, Blogger dosflame said...

tapos na shermi! hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home